The 150 foot Dukes Creek Falls, which are actually located on Davis Creek at its confluence with Dukes Creek, are accessed by a hiking trail called the Dukes Creek Trail. There is an observation platform at the falls. Dukes Creek Falls is one of four waterfalls in the Chattahoochee National Forest near Helen, Georgia that are popular destinations. Two of the other waterfalls, Anna Ruby Falls and Raven Cliff Falls, are also in White County and the third waterfall, DeSoto Falls, is in neighboring Lumpkin County.
The Smithgall Woods – Dukes Creek Conservation Area also includes a portion of Dukes Creek.
- Gold Nuggets from Duke’s Creek
- Smithgall Woods Conservation Area and Lodge
- Dukes Creek Falls Trail
- Photographs of Dukes Creek Falls at Paul's Waterfalls
- Archives of White County, Roadside Georgia
- DeSoto Falls
- Anna Ruby Falls
- Raven Cliff Falls
- Chattahoochee National Forest
- Chattahoochee River
- Georgia Gold Rush
- White County, Georgia