Saturday, February 16, 2013

Rockin' Bumper Stickers

A messy car is a happy car.
This car is delirious.

Honk if anything falls off.

Use caution in passing. Driver chewing tobacco.

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

He who hesitates is not only lost, but miles from the next exit.

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

Anybody going slower than you is an idiot. Anybody going faster than you is a maniac.

Car service: If it ain't broke, we'll fix it until it is.

Belt that kid of yours. It's the law.

Honk if you support tax cuts for the rich.

Disregard last bumpersticker.

I couldn't repair your brakes so I made your horn louder.

Take the mystery out of driving. Use your turn signal.

I may be driving slow, but I'm in front of you.

Source: Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment