Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Some More Quotes

 “This recipe is certainly silly. It says to separate the eggs, but it doesn’t say how far to separate them.” ~ Gracie Allen
The first Easter baskets were designed as such so as to give it an appearance of a bird's nests.

The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances. -Robert Flatt


"For a good life, Work like a dog, Eat like a horse. Think like a fox. And play like a rabbit." ~ George Allen
Spring is when life's alive in everything. ~ Christina Rossetti



Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun. ~ K. Gibran

"Spring shows us what God can do to a drab dirty world." ~ Virgil Kraft

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.~Unknown

Every flower of every tomorrow are in the seeds of today. ~ Unknown  

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.

Backup my hard drive. How do I put it in reverse?

Seen it all, done it all, Can't remember most of it. 

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.

You can't have everything. Where would you put it?

A fine is a tax for doing wrong.   A tax is a fine for doing well.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.

 "All through the long winter, I dream of my garden. On the first day of spring, I dig my fingers deep into the soft earth. I can feel its energy, and my spirits soar."

Source: Internet



 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment