Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Quotes And Sayings

Missing someone isn’t about how long it’s been since you have last seen them or the amount of time it has been since you last talked. It’s about that very moment when you are doing something and you wish that they were right there with you. ~Unknown

I have learned that you can go anywhere you want to go and do anything you want to do and buy all the things that you want to buy and meet all the people that you want to meet and learn all the things that you desire to learn and if you do all these things but are not madly in love: you have still not begun to live… Unknown

Do not judge me now as it’s the Caterpillar in me you see. Wait until God is finished working on me, as when He is done, a Butterfly I will be..Unknown

“Regardless of what came before or of what has yet to come, what matters most right now is how I choose to respond to the challenge before me. Will I lie down or will I fight? The choice is mine and I choose to Finish Strong.”~Dan Green

True love means two seeds grow separately until they join in Matrimony forever. Unknown

After all, life is really simple; we ourselves create the circumstances that complicate it. Unknown

Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts and don’t put up with people who are reckless with yours..unknown

Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have. Unknown

When God puts a dream in your heart – don’t let anyone talk you out of it.

A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from a mountain  top. Unknown      

If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. ~Unknown

Source: Internet    

No comments:

Post a Comment