Thursday, July 17, 2014

Nonsense To Read.....,


About Work:
A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer.

A commuter is one who never knows how a movie ends because
 he has to leave early to catch a train to get him back to the
country in time to catch a train to bring him back to the city.

After any salary raise, you will have less money at
the end of the month than you did before.

After the government takes enough to balance the budget,
the taxpayer has the job of budgeting the balance.

About Politics:

I was not lying.
I said things that later on seemed to be untrue.
Richard Nixon

Outside of the killings, [Washington] has one of the
lowest crime rates in the country
Mayer Marion Barry, Washington DC

Walter Mondale:
"George Bush doesn't have the manhood to apologise."
George Bush:
"Well, on the manhood thing, I'll put mine up against his any time."

Bureaucracy is a challenge to be overcome by a righteous attitude,
tolerance for stupidity and a bulldozer when necessary.

About Aging:

Age doesn't always bring wisdom.
 Sometimes age comes alone.

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, ...it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain

Age only matters if you're cheese.

Forget the health food.
I need all the preservatives I can get.

God grant me the senility to forget the people I never
liked anyway... The good fortune to run into the ones I do...
And the eyesight to tell the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment