- Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're
- Always keep our words soft and sweet, just in case you have
to eat them.
- Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in
the middle of it.
- Drive carefully..It's not only cars that can be recalled by
- If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
- If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it
was probably worth it.
- It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve
as a warning to others.
- Never buy a car you can't push.
- Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because
then you won't have a leg to stand on.
- Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
- Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep
- The second mouse gets the cheese.
- When everything's coming your way, your in the wrong lane.
- Birthdays are good for you. The more you have the longer you
- Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
- We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are
pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are
different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.
- A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a
- Have an awesome day and know that someone has thought about
Today someone asked me if I liked you all. I laughed and said, “Ha! That's funny!! I absolutely Love them!! They're funny, caring, crazy as heck, sweet, beautiful, they're reading this right now & I love them!!”
Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says “Oh darn, they're up!”