Then if you still have a little more spare time, share with us your thoughts, answers, and questions!
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
- Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
- Does love equal sex?
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
- Has your greatest fear ever come true?
- Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy
- When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own
- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for
yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
- If you had all the money in the world but still had to have some kind of
job, what would you choose to do?
- When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you?
- What do you regret most so far in life?
- If you were at heaven’s gates, and God asked you “Why should I let you in?”,
what would you say?
- What small thing could you do to make someone’s day better?
- What impact do you want to leave on the world?
- When was the last time you tried something new?
- What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
- What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?
- What is the difference between living and existing?
- If not now, then when?
- Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
- If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
- What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your
- Is stealing to feed a starving child wrong?
- What lifts your spirits when life gets you down?
- Have you ever regretted something you did not say or do?
- Why do we think of others the most when they’re gone?
- Is it more important to love or be loved?
- If a doctor gave you five years to live, what would you try to
- Can there be happiness without sadness?
- What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of
- Is there such a thing as perfect?
- What does it mean to be human?
- Are you happy with yourself?
- Can you think of a time when impossible became possible?
- How do you spend the majority of your free time?
- How have you helped someone else recently?
- What did you learn recently that changed the way you live?
- What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
- What will you never do?
- In your lifetime, what have you done that hurt someone else?
- When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?