Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shampoo Joke

I NEVER KNEW THIS!!! This INVOLVES THE SHAMPOO WHEN IT RUNS DOWN YOUR BODY WHEN YOU USE IT In The SHOWER!!!!

WARNING TO ALL!!!

YOU NEED TO READ THIS. DON'T DELETE IT BEFORE READING!
I HAVE JUST RECEIVED THIS WARNING!

Shampoo Warning

I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner!

I use shampoo in the shower!

When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and there it is, Printed very clearly on the shampoo label, this warning:

"FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY."

No wonder I have been gaining weight!

Well! I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am now using Dawn dish detergent instead.

Its label reads:

"DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."

Problem solved!

If I don't answer the phone I'll be in the shower!

Ha! Ha! I just wanted to share this one with you.

Source: Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment