Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hooked On Ebonics

Leroy is a 20 year old ninth grader. This is Leroy's homework assignment. He must use each vocabulary word in a sentence.

  • 1. foreclose: If I pay alimony dis month, I won't have no money foreclose.
  • 19. distress: I say, "Come on girl, put on distress and let's go, I be hongry."
  • 2. rectum: I had two Cadillacs, but my girl done rectum both.
  • 3. hotel: I gave my girlfriend crabs and the hotel everybody.
  • 4. disappointment: My parole officer tol me if I mis disappointment they gonna send me to the big house again.
  • 5. penis: I went to da doctor and he gave me a cup and said, "penis."
  • 6. Israel: Alonso tried to sell me a Rolex. I said, "Man that looks fake," but he said, "Bullcrap, that watch Israel."
  • 7. catacomb: Don King was at the fight the other night...man, somebody ought to give that catacomb.
  • 8. undermine: There's a fine lookin' ho dat lives in the apartment undermine.
  • 9. acoustic: When I was liddle, my uncle bought me acoustic and took me to da pool hall.
  • 10. Iraq: When we got to da pool hall, I tol my uncle, "Iraq - you break."
  • 11. stain: My mother-in-law stopped by an I axed her, "Are you stain for dinner."
  • 12. seldom: My cousin gave me two tickets to the 49er games, so I seldom.
  • 13. honor: At the rape trial, da judge axed my homey, "Who be honor first?"
  • 14. odyssey: I tol my brother, "You odyssey the knockers on that one."
  • 15. axe: The pigs wanted to axe me some questions.
  • 16. Tripoli: I was gonna buy my girl a bra for her birthday, but I couldn't find a Tripoli.
  • 17. fortify: I axed da ho, "How much?" She say, "Fortify."
  • 18. income: I just got in bed wif da ho, and income my wife.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment